Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Everything happens for a reason

So 2 days after Thanksgiving i lost one of the best women i know. My Grandma Thomas was put in the hospital the day before Thanksgiving. As i woke up Thanksgiving day to be told about it i had a super hard time. I just thought i lost Grandma Karen less than 2 years ago you cant take Grandma Thomas too. I have never felt so helpless to someone i love so much as i did when i walked into the hospital room and saw her there. I hated to see my Grandpa and dad in so much pain knowing they were going to lose there wife and mother. i realized that nothing else in this world matters except what you believe in, and how you live. So many things have happened since i lost Grandma Thomas that i wish i could tell her. Driving home everyday and passing her house is one of the hardest things to do!! I am so grateful for the time i got to spend with her while she was here. I will miss her so much and i will miss hearing her say "you come back soon" as i would leave her house or at the Christmas party her yelling "Whack It Whack It" when we would swing at the pinta. I love her so much and i cant believe that both my grandma's are gone!! I am so lucky that i will be able to tell my kids about there AMAZING great grandma's and how they were both the most selfless women i ever knew!! I love you grandma Thomas and Grandma Karen I miss you both SO SO much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment